MRMbase is the world's most validated library of mass spec assays
- One source of assays ready to be uploaded into the mass spectrometer
- Assays are based on full scan MS/MS data with currently 20% of the assays validated in MRM mode
- MRMbase covers the entire human proteome (other organisms in development)
- Applicable on any triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (tested with Agilent, AB/Sciex, and Thermo machines)
- Each assay comes with iRT retention times for an easy setup of scheduled LC-MRM runs
- Visit our online customer service and advice forum Biognosys Zendesk
Assays in MRMbase were developed based on a method published by
Picotti et al. in Nature Methods 2009 (PMID: 19966807, Patent
MRMbase assays are provided on a subscription basis and can be downloaded as transition lists. Your assay portfolio can be filled with assays depending on the size of your subscription. Every assay in your portfolio can be exchanged once in case the peptides are not visible in your sample (bonus assays).
Assay subscription sizes
- Basic 10 Assays (free)
- Small 100 Assays
- Medium 200 Assays
- Large 500 Assays
Register now and get a subscription for 10 assays for free! To buy a larger subscription go to your cart.